Meander comfortably down Northbourne Avenue and you are in the very midst of both Braddon and Civic; all the cafes, shopping and business precincts that are literally on your doorstep. Living here allows you to be one of those lucky residents who enjoy the benefits of city life.
With a spacious open plan design, light filled interiors and a balcony to watch over the city lights with a cold glass of your favourite beverage whilst you celebrate your clever acquisition.
This stunning apartment also enjoys reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure your heating and cooling needs are well catered for plus a car space and plenty of visitors parking when required.
First home buyers will enjoy all the conveniences of inner city living without overstretching their budget and astute investors will be sure to capitalise on this sound investment opportunity.
• 61 sqm of living/North facing entertaining terrace
• Furnished apartment/European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
• One bedroom with built-in wardrobe space plus a study area
• Open plan and light-filled interiors
• Modern kitchen with good benchtops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher and clothes dryer
• Secure car space
• Lockable storage cage
• Beautiful gardens and landscaping
• Walk to work, shops and nearby cafes or catch the nearby light rail on Northbourne
• Land tax: $208 per quarter (approximately)
• Rates: $306 per quarter (approximately)
• Body corporate: $573.72 per quarter (approximately)
• Sinking fund: $822.25 per quarter (approximately)
• Tenanted until December 2019 at $430 per week
• EER: 6.0
So with your springtime hat and your broker, you can do your sums and reap the benefits. Don't delay as our motivated vendor has already said their goodbyes!