My guest today has figured out a way to make rental property ownership easier and more profitable, and he's going to share his unique approach to making money and building wealth through rental properties.
David Friedman is a Boston-based real estate entrepreneur and founder of Knox Financial, which is focused on helping people convert their homes into rental properties and managing those properties for them.
He's also written several articles for with advice for landlords, including "Five ways to maximize investment property returns", and "How to avoid 6 common rental property pitfalls". We'll be discussing these articles, which include some very interesting ideas.RPOA - Michigan's Largest a member today!• Free online leasing and real estate forms
• Free tenant history database
• Access to full credit report services
• Free limited legal advice
• Free technical assistance through the RPOA office
• Contractor supplier list
• Subscription to the Michigan Landlord magazine online
• Huge discounts and rebates from local and national retailers
• Online knowledge base
• Weekly e-newsletter on issues impacting the industry
• And more!
Visit to learn more!