If you've been paying attention to the markets, you know everybody is talking about the possibility of a recession on the horizon...
And in today's episode, I want to talk about some ways you can recession-proof your portfolio in case a recession does hit.
I'll also cover my personal investing plan for 2020 and beyond.
Keep in mind, I'm not a financial advisor and this isn't personalized financial advice. So make sure to talk to your advisor about what the right moves are for you.
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- The two main options you have for protecting your portfolio during a recession
- Which asset classes I'm investing in now & which ones I'm avoiding
- Why most people lose money during recessions
- How you can actually profit during a recession instead of losing 50%+ of your capital
- Important lessons learned from investing in Bitcoin sinceThe 3 capital buckets and best strategies for investing in cryptocurrencies and gold
Links & Resources:
My Medium article - "How I’m Investing Going IntoAnd Lessons From My Bitcoin Investing)" -
Infographic - Why managed futures can be profitable during recessions -
Infographic - The top 100 managed futures funds - https://cdn2
Article about Wall Street only hiring quants (and firing manual traders) -
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs:
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog:
Learn valuable skills from mentors:
- Best charting platforms: &
- Free Bitcoin basics course:
- Crypto trader & investor community:
- List of cryptocurrencies:
- Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
- I'm not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
- I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info:
- Trading and investing are risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
- My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
- Read the full disclaimer here: