Remember to always follow our seven-step trading rules:
1. Seasonality; identify the reoccurring seasonal cycle or trend.
2. Count; what are we counting? Elliott Waves. (Higher highs, and higher lows.)
3. Measure; Fibonacci (Measure from high to high, and from low to low, then project.)
4. Formulate; calculate risk vs. reward ratios.
5. Setup; find recurring price patterns.
6. Trigger; the breaking of the pattern or trend. (Hardline, or mathematically intercepted.)
7. Follow Through; (Stop-loss and/or Limit Orders) How to exit the trade.
You can take my free Heisenberg Course that teaches all seven of these trading steps online at:
Live Software Trading Platform used in this video:Use coupon code for $100 off the Futures and/or Forex Platforms: TM100)
Research software used in the making of these videos:Use coupon code for 50% off: SAVE50TM)
The fundamental research tool used:Use coupon code for 25% off: EDU19)
*Trading financial instruments, including Stocks, Futures, Forex or Options on margin, carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in any of these financial instruments you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. The possibility exists that you could sustain losses exceeding your initial investment. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Past performance, whether actual or hypothetical, is not necessarily indicative of future results. All depictions of trades whether by video or image are for illustrative purposes only and are done in demo mode, and are not a recommendation to buy or sell any particular financial instrument. See full risk disclosure