NO EMI FOR LOANS FOR 3 MONTHS | NO INTEREST ON LOANS FOR 3 MONTHS | MARKET CRASH 2020 |
We are all locked down in our homes. Now there is complete lock down of India but still our EMI's on loans are running. Is it still required?
We discussed about -
1. How emi on loans should be waived off for 3 months?
2. No EMI for loans for 3 months
3. No Interest on loans for 3 months
4. Market crash. Loans EMI to be waived off
6. Loan EMI maaf karo
7. Rebate on loans
8. Rebate on emi's of loans
9. EMI ki holiday and postpone emi payment
10. EMI on loans stop for now
11. New Zealand EMI Holiday
Connect with us-
Email - anantladha1234@ / Helpline numberDisclaimer - This is our personal view and mutual funds and investments are subject to market risk. Please read all offer documents before investing. This video is only for education purpose.