► (News, Events, Schedule, Info, Giveaways, Contact and more)
► Series Playlist:
► Play Along...
• You need OpenTTD 1.7.2:
• You need the scenario file:
• Download 'Simple City Builder' script from the in game 'Check Online Content'
► Mods Used:
• NewGRF - zBase (Optional)
• NewGRF - FIRS Industry Replacement Set 1.4.4M
• NewGRF - Vacuum Tube Train (Vactrain) Set
• NewGRF - Vacuum Vehicule Wagon
• NewGRF - Hover Vehicles 1.0
• NewGRF - Original vehicals cargo set
• Script - Simple/Simpletons's City Builder
► Twitch.tv/master_hellish (Let's Play & Event Livestreams)
► Social Media ◄
• Twitter -
• Facebook -
• Google+ Page -
• Reddit -
• Tumblr -
• Blogger - http://masterhellish.blogspot.co.uk
► My YouTube Channels ◄
• Gaming - Gaming -
• Vlogger - Vlogs and Other -
• Streams - Twitch Streams -
• TableTop - Table Top Wargaming -
• Shooter - Airsoft -
OpenTTD is a business simulation game in which players try to earn money via transporting passengers and freight by road, rail, water and air. It is an open-source remake and expansion of the 1995 Chris Sawyer video game Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
OpenTTD duplicates most features of Transport Tycoon Deluxe and has many additions, including a range of map sizes, support for many languages, custom (user-made) artificial intelligence (AI), downloadable customisations, ports for several widely used operating systems, and a more user-friendly interface. OpenTTD also supports local area network (LAN) and Internet multiplayer, co-operative and competitive, for up to 255 players.
OpenTTD is free and open-source software licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 and is under ongoing development. According to a study of the 61,154 open-source projects on SourceForge in the period between 1999 and 2005, OpenTTD ranked 8th most active open-source project to receive patches and contributions. In 2003 or 2004, development moved to their own server. Since 2018, the project uses GitHub for its source repository and bug tracker.
"Welcome to the Show" Kevin MacLeod (
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0